Tyranny of Dragons
Lord Dagult Neverember
- Lord Protector of Neverwinter
- Former Open Lord of Waterdeep
- Former Leader of the Lords’ Alliance
“The commoners need strong leaders to protect them – and to do what must be done even when it is distasteful.”
Before the Council of Waterdeep
Lord Neverember wishes the road between his city of Neverwinter and Waterdeep. He has taken charge of the duties to repair the High Road, especially the stretch at the Mere of the Dead Men, where the swamp has drowned away the road.
He was hiring for the caravan that was heading north to Neverwinter and was seen talking to the cultists, Azbara Jos and Jamna on separate occasions.
He spoke to Gristle and Gnoblin and gave them jobs on the caravan, agreeing that Gnoblin can have a caravan all to himself to remain hidden on the entire voyage north.
First Council of Waterdeep
As the Open Lord of Waterdeep, Lord Dagult took the advice of the Harpers and others to call the Lords’ Alliance together and invite other important factions. He led the discussion and was instrumental in maintaining order during the first Council.
Interim Council Meeting
The players called for an emergency Council meeting carrying the head of Arauthator. It was during this meeting that they found out that Lady Laeral Silverhand became the new Open Lord of Waterdeep, as voted for by the Masked Lords. As he is still the Lord Protector of Neverwinter, he has been allowed to remain on the Council.
- Lord Dagult Neverember was pleased that Skyreach Castle was returned to the giants and felt that the giants will be powerful allies when the battle agains the Cult reaches its climax.
- Lord Neverember was pleased to hear that the dragon hatchery was left intact. Killing unborn young of any race is detestable. Some chromatic dragons do not follow the Cults desires, no one could tell what these young would choose to do.
- Lord Neverember was more muted in the interim meeting, but was pleased with the death of Arauthator.
- Lord Neverember was pleased that the Arcane Brotherhood has join the cause against the Cult of the Dragon.